|2017 Movie Nights|
Flicks at Tech, previously known as Dodd After Dark, will kickoff on Friday, June 9 with an 8 p.m. showing of "Moana" at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Admission is FREE.
Georgia Tech Athletics is partnering with the Georgia Tech Student Center and Campus Services to host the summer movie series, which will be held in various locations across campus.
- Friday, June 9: Moana - Bobby Dodd Stadium - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 23: Hidden Figures - Tech Green ~9:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 7: Beauty & the Beast - Tech Green ~9:00 p.m.
|Friday, June 9 - Bobby Dodd Stadium|
- Gates open at 7:00 p.m.
- Movie starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Concessions will be available
- 2017 Georgia Tech Football season ticket holders will have a seating area reserved just for them on a first-come, first-served basis. A special email will be sent before the movie night that must be presented to access the reserved area.
Parking will be available starting at 7:00 p.m. and is free on a first-come, first-served basis in Peters Parking Deck (overflow available in the McCamish Pavilion lot)
|Stadium Entry / Policies|
Access to the Dodd After Dark Summer Movie Series will only be allowed via the field tunnel off Callaway Plaza (adjacent to Gate 6). The tunnel opens at 7 p.m. for entry.
|The following items are allowed inside the stadium:|
- Lawn chairs (cannot be taken on grass - only allowed on turf/concrete sidelines)
- Unopened bottles of water
- Bags (all bags will be searched upon entry)
- Strollers (Strollers will NOT be allowed on the field/sidelines and must be parked in a designated area just inside the stadium)
|The following items are not allowed inside the stadium:|
- Beverages (with the exception of unopened bottles of water)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Thermos bottles
- Ice bags
- Horns or other noisemakers
- Laser pointers
- Video cameras
- Cameras with lenses longer than 4"
- Large flags, banners or signs
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by security
|Reserved seating for 2017 Football Season Ticket Holders|
2017 Georgia Tech Football season ticket holders will have a special area on the field reserved just for them on a first-come, first-served basis. A special email will be sent before each movie night that must be presented to access the reserved area.
This offer is only available for the Friday, June 9 movie at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
Limited concession snacks will be available, including popcorn, candy, bottled water and Coca-Cola products. Trash and recycling bins will be available around the perimeter of the field. We appreciate your help in keeping the field clean of trash/litter.
Guests can sit on the field (certain areas, including endzones, will be off-limits due to the sensitivity of the grass growing in the area), on the sidelines and in the Club Section only. Seating will not be allowed in other areas of the stadium.
Restrooms will be available via the Club section of Bobby Dodd Stadium. ADA-accessible restrooms will be available via the tunnel.
Restrooms will be available via the Club section of Bobby Dodd Stadium. ADA-accessible restrooms will be available via the tunnel/north concourse.
|Rain/Severe Weather Plan|
In the event of rain, guests attending the movie screening may be asked to sit in the stands to avoid damage to the field. Due to the safety of guests and staff, if lightning is in the immediate vicinity, the screening will be discontinued and will not be re-scheduled.