Baseball Single Game Tickets on Sale Feb. 1
Georgia Tech baseball will host a total of 31 games at Russ Chandler Stadium in 2017
2017 GT Baseball Schedule
THE FLATS -- With the 2017 season just weeks away, single game tickets for Georgia Tech baseball will go on sale, Wednesday, Feb. 1. Season tickets are also still available for the 2017 baseball season.
Fans can purchase tickets by clicking here or by calling 888-TECH-TIX. Fans can also visit the Georgia Tech Ticket Office from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to purchase tickets. The ticket office is located at 150 Bobby Dodd Way NW, Atlanta, Ga. 30332.
Pricing for single game tickets are $10 for chairback seating, $8 for reserved bench and general admission for adults and just $6 for reserved bench and general admission seating for seniors and youth.
Group tickets for single games are also available at just $3 apiece for groups of 10 or more for reserved bench and general admission.
"As always our 2017 schedule will be challenging. We play all the schools in our state in a home and home format and we also have midweek dates with both Oklahoma and Auburn at home as well this year," stated head coach Danny Hall. "The third UGA game shifts to SunTrust Park which will be exciting for our players and fans. The ACC is one of the top conferences in the country year in and year out and we have a number of quality conference opponents coming to our place this year. Louisville will visit Russ Chandler Stadium for the first time as a member of the ACC , in addition to Clemson, UNC, Pitt and Virginia. The Flats will be host to some exciting baseball in 2017!"
A number of ticket promotions this season include:
- $2 Tuesdays - $2 tickets and $2 limited concessions (Excludes UGA, April 25 and Auburn, March 21)
- Extra Innings Promotion - Purchase a ticket to the game on Feb. 25 versus Youngstown State or March 4 against Belmont and receive a voucher for a free general admission ticket to a future home game (Excludes Saturday games)
- March 18 vs. UNC & May 20 vs. Virginia - Youth Baseball Games
- $3 reserved bench/general admission tickets for kids who show up in their baseball or softball uniform.
- March 21 vs. Auburn - Pack the Park
- $3 reserved bench and general admission tickets
- March 31 - April 2 vs. Clemson - Salute to Service Weekend
- Honoring First Responders and Military
- April 15 vs. Louisville - Social Media Game
- Show that you "Like" or "Follow" GT Baseball and receive a $3 ticket in the reserved bench and general admission seats