GEORGIA TECH ATHLETICS BRAND WEBSITE (Season Ticket holders: Select Fan Zone from Menu to vote for exclusive adidas t-shirt design)
THE FLATS - It's exactly four months until toe meets leather at Bobby Dodd Stadium and season tickets remain on sale to catch all of the exciting action of Georgia Tech football in 2018.
Tickets for all six games at Bobby Dodd Stadium this season - including pivotal matchups against defending Atlantic Coast Conference division champions Clemson (Sept. 22) and Miami (Nov. 10) - start at just $219.
In addition to being guaranteed the best seats for all six home games at Bobby Dodd Stadium this season, season-ticket holders will receive a long list of exclusive benefits. Season-ticket holder benefits include:
- an exclusive gold adidas performance t-shirt - one for every ticket purchased (NOT one per account), all adult sizes available (a $40 value per ticket);
- the right to vote for the adidas season-ticket holders t-shirt design (voting ends Friday, May 4 - click HEREand select FAN ZONE from the menu vote);
- a 20-percent discount at selected concession stands throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium;
- a 25-percent discount at Georgia Tech Bookstore locations at the stadium;
- a one-time discount on purchases at adidas.com;
- a limited-edition Georgia Tech water bottle (one per account);
- an official Georgia Tech clear bag;
- complimentary guest tickets to one non-conference game;
- Alexander-Tharpe Fund priority points;
- free Buzz Memories credits;
- priority entry to 2018 Fan Day in August.
To purchase season tickets, click HERE or call the Georgia Tech athletics ticket office at 888-TECH-TIX.
The 2018 season opens on Saturday, Sept. 1 when the Yellow Jackets host Alcorn State. The rest of the home slate includes Clemson (Sept. 22), Bowling Green (Sept. 29), Duke (Oct. 13), Miami (Nov. 10) and Virginia (Nov. 17). All four ACC teams on the Jackets' home schedule advanced to postseason play in 2017.
For the latest information on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, follow us on Twitter (@GTAthletics), Facebook, Instagram or visit us at www.ramblinwreck.com.