THE FLATS -- The Atlantic Coast Conference announced the television arrangements and kickoff times for several early-season and mid-week football games on Friday, including four of Georgia Tech's 12 regular-season contests.
Georgia Tech's season opener versus Alcorn State on Saturday, Sept. 1 will be televised on the ACC's Regional Sports Network and kick off at 12:30 p.m. The Yellow Jackets' opening contest was one of just four ACC games that was selected to be carried on linear TV on the first Saturday of the season -- three other contests will only be streamed online. While the networks that will comprise RSN for the Jackets' opener have not been confirmed, the network traditionally includes Fox Sports South across the Southeast.
The ACC has also finalized TV arrangements and kickoff times for three of Georgia Tech's road conference games -- Saturday, Sept. 15 at Pitt (12:30 p.m. on RSN), Friday, Oct. 5 at Louisville (7 p.m. on ESPN) and Thursday, Oct. 25 at Virginia Tech (7:30 p.m. on ESPN).
The TV arrangements and kickoff time for the Yellow Jackets' Sept. 8 road game at USF will be finalized in the coming weeks as part of the American Athletic Conference's television package. TV networks and kickoff times for Tech's remaining games will be announced 12 days prior to kickoff, per the ACC's agreements with its television partners.
2018 Georgia Tech football season tickets are on sale now. Season-ticket holders are guaranteed the best seasons for all six games at Bobby Dodd Stadium this season -- including pivotal matchups versus defending Atlantic Coast Conference division champions Clemson (Sept. 22) and Miami (Nov. 10). Other exclusive benefits for season-ticket holders include:
- an exclusive Tech Gold adidas performance t-shirt - one for every ticket purchased, all adult sizes available (a $40 value per ticket);
- a 20-percent discount at selected concession stands throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium;
- a 25-percent discount at Georgia Tech Bookstore locations at the stadium;
- a one-time discount on purchases at adidas.com;
- a limited-edition Georgia Tech water bottle (one per account);
- an official Georgia Tech clear bag;
- complimentary guest tickets to one non-conference game;
- Alexander-Tharpe Fund priority points;
- free Buzz Memories credits;
- priority entry to 2018 Fan Day in August;
- priority to purchase away game tickets.
To purchase season tickets, click HERE or call the Georgia Tech athletics ticket office at 888-TECH-TIX.