THE FLATS -- Georgia Tech women's basketball returns home this Sunday to welcome Wake Forest for a 2 p.m. matchup on ACC Network Extra.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (12-7, 1-5 ACC) vs Wake Forest (10-9, 2-4 ACC)
Georgia Tech Game Notes | Wake Forest Game Notes
TV: ACC Network Extra
STARTING FIVE AGAINST WAKE FOREST
1. Georgia Tech returns home to host Wake Forest for a Sunday matinee at 2 p.m. The game will be available on ACC Network Extra.
2. The Jackets and Demon Deacons have met 67 times in program history with Tech leading the all-time series 42-25. Tech has taken 15 of the last 18 meetings despite Wake Forest winning last season's meeting in overtime.
3. The Jackets will look to snap a four-game skid on Sunday and pick up a win over Wake Forest. Tech most recently dropped a decision at Pittsburgh despite a late rally that erased a 17-point deficit.
4. Georgia Tech is led in scoring this season by Francesca Pan who is averaging 13.2 points per game. Elo Edeferioka continues to lead the Jackets on the boards, pulling down 6.3 rpg.
5. Head coach MaChelle Joseph is in her 15th season on The Flats and carries an all-time career record of 286-184. Joseph is the all-time winningest coach in program history and holds the highest winning percentage in Yellow Jacket history at 60.9 percent.
A WIN WOULD....
-Be the 43rd win in program history over Wake Forest and move the all-time record against the Demon Deacons at home to 25-6
-Snap a four-game skid and be Tech's second ACC win this season
-Mark the 287th win of Coach Joseph's career
-Be the 662nd all-time program win in Georgia Tech women's basketball history and move the Yellow Jackets to 662-611 overall
Georgia Tech and Wake Forest meet for the 68th time in program history on Sunday with Tech leading the all-time series 42-25. The Jackets lead the series in Atlanta, 24-6, and have not dropped a decision to the Demon Deacons at home since 2004, having won the last seven straight in Atlanta. Wake Forest took last year's meeting in Winston-Salem in overtime, 70-65, despite the Jackets leading with 25 seconds left in regulation. The Demon Deacons hit a late free throw to force overtime. Zaire O'Neil led the Jackets offensively with 22 points and was one of three to score in double-figures. Wake Forest won the rebounding battle, 50-41, and hit 17-of-25 free throws. The Jackets were 4-of-12 from the charity stripe.