THE FLATS -- Georgia Tech women's basketball meets Clemson for the second time this season on Sunday, visiting the Tigers for a 2 p.m. matchup on ACC Network Extra.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (13-10, 2-8 ACC) at Clemson (11-12, 1-9 ACC)
Georgia Tech Game Notes | Clemson Game Notes
TV: ACC Network Extra
STARTING FIVE AGAINST CLEMSON
1. Georgia Tech wraps up this two-game road swing visiting Clemson for a Sunday matinee on ACC Network Extra. The Jackets took the first meeting against the Tigers on New Year's Eve in McCamish Pavilion.
2. The Jackets and Tigers have met 80 times in program history dating back to the 1980 season. Tech has taken the last four meetings in Atlanta. Tech has taken 10 of 11 meetings in Clemson, having dropped last season's decision, 62-61.
3. The Jackets will look to get back to winning ways and pick up their first ACC win on the road this season and complete the sweep over the Tigers on Sunday. Clemson leads the all-time series against Tech, 44-36, and holds the edge in Clemson, 23-15.
4. Georgia Tech is led in scoring this season by Francesca Pan who is averaging 13.0 points per game. Elo Edeferioka continues to lead the Jackets on the boards, pulling down 6.4 rpg.
5. Head coach MaChelle Joseph is in her 15th season on The Flats and carries an all-time career record of 287-187. Joseph is the all-time winningest coach in program history and holds the highest winning percentage in Yellow Jacket history at 60.9 percent.
A WIN WOULD....
-Complete the sweep over Clemson this season as the Jackets took the first meeting in Atlanta on New Year's Eve
-Avenge a loss at Clemson last season and mark the 11th win at Clemson in 12 meetings
-Be the first road ACC win of the season and move Tech's record to 1-5 on the road
-Mark the 288th win of Coach Joseph's career
-Be the 663rd all-time program win in Georgia Tech women's basketball history and move the Yellow Jackets to 663-614 overall
Georgia Tech and Clemson first met in 1980 and have met 80 times since Jan. 31, 1980. Tech has taken 23 of the past 26 meetings against the Tigers dating back to 2006. Tech and Clemson split the two meetings last year, with each team taking their respective home decisions. Tech has taken 10 of the past 11 meetings at Clemson, dropping last year's decision by one point in the final seconds. In the first meeting between the schools this season, Tech handled Clemson, 66-33, behind strong shooting from the field and charity stripe. The Jackets hit 17-of-20 from the free throw line and shot 47.9 percent from the field for three people to finish in double-figures led by Kierra Fletcher with 13 points. Clemson shot just 24.5 percent from the field in their first ACC game of the season.