Coaches Ticket Requests
Georgia Tech Women's Basketball provides high school and AAU girls basketball coaches the opportunity to request two (2) complimentary tickets to attend regular season home women's basketball games. In order to request tickets you must be an active girls basketball or AAU coach on the high school or middle school level and present either an active coaching member number/card or letter on school letterhead.
Coaches complimentary ticket information:
- NO REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN VIA PHONE OR MAIL.
- Ticket requests will close 4 hours prior to game time.
- Tickets are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- On game day an hour prior to tip off, please proceed to McCamish Pavilion to the High School Coaches Will Call Window for entry into the game.
- You will need to present both a valid State High School Coaching Pass or letter on school letterhead and a ID to collect your tickets.
- Please wear Georgia Tech gear or neutral colors as you will not receive your tickets if you are wearing our opponents gear or team colors.
- NCAA Bylaw 13.8.1 permits us to provide a maximum of two tickets per coach.
- Your name must be on the High School Coaches Will Call list in order to receive complimentary admission.
- Any additional tickets will need to be purchased through the Georgia Tech Ticket Office.
Thank you for your support of Georgia Tech Women's Basketball. We look forward to seeing you on game day!
To request tickets, please click here.