High School & Club Coaches Ticket Requests
Georgia Tech provides middle/high school and club volleyball coaches the opportunity to request two (2) complimentary tickets to attend regular season home volleyball games. In order to request tickets you must be an active volleyball coach at the middle/high school or club level.
Coaches complimentary ticket information:
- NO REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN VIA PHONE OR MAIL.
- Ticket requests will close 5 hours prior to game time the day of the home game.
- Tickets are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- On game day an hour prior to the match, please proceed to EAST ENTRANCE AT THE FRONT OF O'KEEFE to the Coaches Will Call Table for entry.
- You will need to present an ID to collect your tickets.
- Please wear Georgia Tech gear or neutral colors as you will not receive your tickets if you are wearing our opponents gear or team colors.
- NCAA Bylaw 13.8.1 permits us to provide a maximum of two tickets per coach.
- Your name must be on the Middle/High School Coaches Will Call list in order to receive complimentary admission.
- Any additional tickets will need to be purchased through the Georgia Tech Ticket Office.
Thank you for your support of Georgia Tech Volleyball. We look forward to seeing you on game day!
To request tickets, please click here.