|Concert Tickets & Gate Entry||FAQs|
|Responsible Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages||Tailgating|
Top 5 Things to Know
1. PARK: Buy parking in closest available lots to Bobby Dodd Stadium.
2. RIDE: Use MARTA and Uber to and from the concert.
4. CASH: On-field concession stands will not accept credit or debit cards.
5. FOLLOW: @GTRollingStones will provide updated information before, during and after concert.
|6:00 p.m.||Gates Open|
|8:00 p.m.||Concert starts with St. Paul & The Broken Bones|
|Approx 1:15 a.m.||MARTA train service ends|
CONCERT TICKETS & GATE ENTRYThe Rolling Stones are back! The band will visit Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta on June 9.
Click here for questions about prices, ADA seating, parking and more!
For lost and stolen tickets, please contact Ticket Alternative at 1-877-725-8849
- Upper Level - $69.50 - $99.50 + fees
- Lower Level - $99.50 - $395 + fees
- Field Level - $150 - $395 + fees
All gates do not allow access to entire stadium. Fans should enter the stadium only at the gate specified below according to ticketed section.
*Field Tunnel entrance is off Callaway Plaza on Bobby Dodd Way.
CONCERT PARKINGClick here to view available parking locations. Parking in these locations MUST be purchased prior to the event here.
- Fans are encouraged to carpool as parking is limited
- CLOSED STREETS
- The following streets will be closed to all vehicular traffic on concert day
- Techwood Drive
- Brittain Drive
- Fowler (between 5th and Bobby Dodd Way)
- Bobby Dodd Way
- PARKING IN DESIGNATED AREAS
- Automobiles, buses and motor homes may park only in designated areas for concert parking. All other space are subject to standard ticket/towing policies enforced by Georgia Tech's Parking and Transportation Department. No parking is permitted on sidewalks or green spaces. For a detailed map identifying designated concert parking areas, please click here.
- PARKING PASSES
- Parking passes must be displayed face up, on your dashboard.
- Atlanta Police and Georgia Tech Police have listed the best traffic routes for motorists driving to Bobby Dodd Stadium. To report traffic problems, call GT Police at (404) 894-0696 or tweet it to @GTRollingStones.
- ADA PARKING - Click here to view a shuttle map
- In Advance
- Please follow this link to purchase in advance.
- W01 Cherry Street is reserved for ADA parking.
- You must have a state issued disabled parking permit or letter from your doctor stating the reason you need to park near the stadium, and a valid ID.
- Passes are not transferable.
- The disabled individual must be in the vehicle when entering the lot.
- Pickup location for the shuttle will be at each end of Ferst Drive and adjacent to the student center - please refer to the shuttle map. The drop off location and post-concert pickup will be on North Avenue at Gate 1, as well as on Bobby Dodd Way at the tunnel entrance adjacent to Gates 6 and 7.
- Shuttles will be available throughout the event for return service to Ferst Drive and available 30 minutes after the event, or as needed for egress.
- CAB/UBER SERVICES:
- Pick up and drop off is along West Peachtree Street (access to Bobby Dodd Stadium via Third Street tunnel) | Map
- Due to road closures, vehicles without a valid parking permit will NOT be permitted access closer to the stadium.
- Yellow Cab: (404)-839-2098
- Atlanta Checker Cab: (404)-351-1111
- National Cab Company: (404) 456-5702
- Crown Cab Company: (404) 898-0554
- Closest Marta station is located on North Avenue across interstate at the corner of West Peachtree and North Ave.
- CAR SERVICE/LIMO:
- Car Service/Limo parking permits are available for $50 in designated spaces on Techwood Drive.
- Limos must enter campus via Fifth Street or Tenth Street as access via North Ave will be closed.
- Campus Alcohol Policy permits the use of alcoholic beverages at tailgate parties or picnic activities only on the day of the event and in the general proximity of the event, including outdoor locations or in outdoor parking areas. In accordance with the alcoholic beverage laws of the State of Georgia, individuals must be at least 21 years old to purchase, possess or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Most importantly, individuals, groups and organizations holding or participating in tailgate parties are responsible for their own conduct and are expected to respect the rights of others and the entire Institute community.
Responsible Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages
- Tailgating areas are reserved for fans and concert attendees.
- Marked parking spaces are for vehicles only. Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items. Each vehicle must have a valid parking permit.
- Tailgating is defined as the placement of any item on the ground (chairs, coolers, grills, games, etc.).
- Tailgating is not permitted inside, or on the roof, of any parking garages on Institute property. Additionally, for safety, barbecue pits are not permitted in these areas. This includes, but is not limited to Peters Deck, Klaus Deck and the Student Center Deck.
- Tailgating must be confined to the area directly behind the vehicle or in adjacent landscape areas.
- Tailgaters must maintain a 14' drive aisle between rows of vehicles at all times.
- Any grass areas beyond the designated tailgating spaces are considered common ground.
- NO TAILAGATING MAY OCCUR IN GREEN SPACES DIRECTLY ADJACENT TO THE STADIUM. NO TAILGATING MAY OCCUR IN PARKING DECKS ADJACENT TO THE STADIUM AFTER 8:00 PM.
- Individuals are responsible for compliance with all local and state laws governing alcohol consumption.
- No overnight occupancy is allowed in tailgating areas. Tailgating sites open at 5:00 PM on concert day and must be cleared and cleaned by 1:00 AM. Please note that NO concert parking will be available on campus prior to 5:00 PM.
- Driving or parking private vehicles on any and all greenspaces and sidewalks is strictly prohibited.
- Use of motorized recreational vehicles, including four-wheelers, golf carts, mules, gators, scooters, motorized skateboards, etc., is prohibited.
- Tents or canopies must be secured and may not utilize stakes. They may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lanes or pedestrian walkways. Tailgating amenities including furniture, grills, generators, cables or satellite dishes may not obstruct sidewalks, drive lanes or pedestrian walkways.
- All BBQ grills must be attended at all times. Fires built on the ground and open fire pit devices are prohibited. Propane tanks cannot exceed a cylinder size of 20 pounds.
- Where generators are allowed, all generators must be equipped with a noise reducing device (manufacturer-approved cover or muffler).
- No unauthorized use of GT resources (power and cable hookups). Fans who want to watch television or use other entertainment devices that require electricity are allowed to do so as long as they provide their own power/video source.
- Pets are not allowed to run at large in tailgating sites or on campus and must be leashed at all times according to local leash laws. Furthermore, animals must not be left unattended or secured to Institute property. Clean up after your pet.
- Dispose of all trash in trash receptacles located in tailgating areas. The disposal of grease, hot coals or hazardous materials onto the grounds or into storm drains is prohibited. Any person damaging Institute property will be responsible for the cost of repairs; including damages to grass from cooking grease and sprinkler damage.
- Georgia Tech, GTAA, Georgia Tech Police Department and Parking & Transportation Services Department reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time -- inappropriate behavior will result in the permanent loss of all parking and tailgating privileges.
- Georgia Tech is not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials/items/personal property.
- There are portable toilets around the campus on concert day to use while tailgating.
- All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.). Failure to do so may result in ejection from the parking lot.
- The following items/activities are prohibited:
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
- Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.
- Disorderly conduct
- Picketing, political campaigning or soliciting/distribution of any kind
- Saving parking or tailgating spaces
- Weapons and fireworks
- Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, etc.
- Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels is at the discretion of staff
- Inappropriate or vulgar music and language.
Tailgating parties that do not follow these rules/regulations may result in termination of parking privileges for the current event.
In case of emergency, call 404-894-2500 or 911. To report problems, please call Georgia Tech Fan Assist at 678-429-1413.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- Alcohol is only served to guests over 21 years of age, and we check ID every time. Patrons are allowed to purchase two alcoholic beverages at a time.
- Patrons are subject to be searched at the entry gates or within the stadium. All bags will be searched upon entry. Any alcohol will be confiscated, and if the patron is determined to be impaired, their ticket will be scanned and they will be asked to leave the premises.
- Certified, trained and leashed service animals are always welcome. Service animals must have proper documentation of their status as service animals, either attached to their collars, or in the owners' possession.
- BABY CHANGING STATIONS
- Every restroom in Bobby Dodd Stadium contains a baby changing station.
- Large bags and backpacks larger than 10" wide x 14" long x 5" deep are not permitted.
- All bags will be searched upon entrance to Bobby Dodd Stadium
- BANNERS, FLAGS AND SIGNS
- Banners or signs are permitted if they conform to these guidelines:
- Hand-held banners, flags and signs may be no larger than 3'x 3'.
- They do not obstruct building signage, LED boards, scoreboards or other fans' sightlines
- They are event-specific and contain no advertising
- They are in generally accepted good taste. Note that "good taste" is defined at the discretion of the GTAA and the show promoter.
- Banners or signs on poles are not permitted in Bobby Dodd Stadium.
- Banners may not be fastened to any surface with tape, staples, Velcro, zip ties, etc. Signs brought in by fans may not under any condition obstruct event signs.
- BICYCLE PARKING
- Bobby Dodd Stadium has no specific designated bicycle parking area. However, bicycle parking is available adjacent to Brittain Dining Hall, across Techwood Drive from Gate 7.
- BUS AND RV PARKING -- See Concert Parking
- CAB SERVICES:
- *Pick up and drop off is along West Peachtree Street (access to the stadium via Third Street tunnel)
- Yellow Cab: (404)-839-2098
- Atlanta Checker Cab: (404)-351-1111
- National Cab Company: (404) 456-5702
- Crown Cab Company: (404) 898-0554
- Small personal cameras are allowed.
- Lens must not exceed 4"
- Cameras with long lenses that could inconvenience other patrons are prohibited, unless accompanied by a media credential.
- All forms of video and motion-picture cameras are strictly prohibited.
- CREDIT CARDS
- All merchandise stands and permanent concession stands throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Portable food/beer carts (field seating) accept cash only.
- Disability Accomodations
- Bobby Dodd Stadium is accessible to the disabled community through various structural features and operational services. We welcome these guests to attend all events and offer the following services:
- Concessions and Retail Merchandising Areas - Retail areas and concession stands throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium are equipped with 34-inch counters.
- Parking - Parking spaces are available for guests with disabilities to purchase along Ferst Drive after 5:00 p.m.
- A courtesy shuttle is available at various points across campus. Please refer to the parking map.
- Emergency Procedures for disabled guests - Customer service personnel have been trained on the emergency preparedness and procedures, including total or partial evacuation. Designated Team members will have the primary duty of assisting guests with disabilities to specific locations.
- Floor Seating -- Access for those with ADA floor seating is through the tunnel adjacent to Gate 7.
- Restrooms - Wheelchair accessible stalls are located throughout the stadium in public restrooms.
- Service Animals - Certified service animals on leashes are welcome at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
- Tickets - Accessible seating is available throughout the stadium. Suites can also provide accessible seating. Please work with Ticket Alternative regarding your specific needs by calling 1-877-725-8849.
- Elevators are available throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium. These elevators provide access to disabled guests and appropriately ticketed patrons.
- EMERGENCY SERVICES
- Reporting an Emergency: Please report any emergency to a member of the event staff and they will alert the appropriate stadium personnel. Announcements and paging for emergencies are coordinated by contacting event staff or calling the fan assist line.
- Fan Assist Line: Fans may call the fan assist phone line (678-429-1413) to report any in-game issues. The phone number will be posted throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium, and on the official athletics website: www.RamblinWreck.com.
- First Aid/Ambulance locations: First Aid stations are located in the following areas:
- West --Section 108
- Field Level -- Northeast Tunnel
- Main North -- 112
- Upper North -- 210
- Ambulances will be available for emergency service during the concert located outside Gate 1, Gate 4 and Gate 8.
- ENTRANCE & ADMISSION
- All guests must have a valid ticket to enter
- Once in the stadium, guests may not exit and re-enter.
- EVACUATION PROCEDURE
- In the event the Georgia Tech Athletic Association deems it necessary to evacuate Bobby Dodd Stadium, an announcement will be made via the public address system and information will be displayed on the stadium's LED ribbon boards. Patrons are asked to exit in an orderly fashion. Security personnel will be on hand to direct and assist patrons.
- FAN ASSIST PHONE/FAN BEHAVIOR
- Fans can call or text 678-429-1413 at any time to report issues, problems, questions or concerns with their concert experience.
- If you encounter unruly behavior, please call or text the Fan Assist Line at 678-429-1413 or contact an event management representative. AEG, Ticket Alternative and Georgia Tech reserve the right to remove any individuals disrupting other fans, staff or personnel, or from the stadium, without refund.
- No food or beverages are allowed to be brought inside Bobby Dodd Stadium with the exception of patrons with special dietary or medical requirements, including baby food.
- GATES OPEN
- Gates will open at 6:00 PM, two hours prior to the show start time.
- GUEST SERVICES
- Guest Services tables are located inside of the stadium at Gate 1, Gate 4, Gate 10, and the tunnel entrance. Guest Service Representatives will also be stationed outside the stadium and throughout the concourses to assist with event questions, provide information/directions, as well as lost and found retrieval.
- Lost and Found
- Items found during the concert will be turned into the guest services location at Gate 4. Items not claimed and items found after the show and during clean up will be turned over to GT Facilities on Wednesday morning following the show.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-894-1084 to ask if your item has been turned in.
- Lost or Missing Persons
- If you become separated from your party, please contact the nearest stadium personnel for assistance.
- Lost or Stolen Tickets
- For information on lost or stolen tickets, contact Ticket Alternative or the GT Athletic Ticket Office at 888-849-4849.
- LIMO STANDS
- All limos entering campus must display valid event parking.
- o Any limos without a parking permit will be required to drop-off/pick-up with the taxis on West Peachtree.
- North Avenue station, walk 3 blocks west to stadium.
- Georgia Tech and AEG highly recommend using the MARTA due to the heavy anticipated traffic.
- Lots open at 5:00 PM
- Please refer to the Parking Map located here
- PROHIBITED ITEMS
- For reasons of safety, the following items are NOT PERMITTED in Bobby Dodd Stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals, except certified leashed service animals
- Balloons (helium filled)
- Bicycles and skateboards
- Bottles and cans
- Cameras with lenses longer than 4"
- Fireworks, sparklers or smoke producing devices of any kind
- Food and beverages, with the exception of special medical or dietary needs.
- "Heelies", rollerblades and scooters
- Horns or other noisemakers
- Illegal drugs
- Inflatable balls
- Large bags (larger than 14 by 10 by 5 inches)
- Large flags, banners or signs
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Silly String
- Stadium seats with arms
- Thermos bottles
- Video cameras/Recorders
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by security or stadium management.
- Please note: In keeping with current Homeland Security restrictions, Georgia Tech does not allow strollers or umbrellas to be left inside the gate entrances. Holding pens for these items can be found adjacent to the entrances at Gates 4 and 9
- Bag Check: All bags will be searched upon entry into Bobby Dodd Stadium. NO bags larger than 14 by 10 by 5 inches will be permitted into Bobby Dodd Stadium. For questions regarding items not listed in one of the two categories listed above, please contact Ticket Alternative.
- SCALPING OF TICKETS
- Tickets may not be sold on Georgia Tech property except by authorized personnel of the Georgia Tech Athletic Association, AEG or Ticket Alternative.
- By State law, scalping of tickets may not occur within 5,000 feet of the stadium.
- Georgia Tech Police Department monitors security cameras throughout the stadium.
- All guests and their items will be subject to physical inspection by security personnel.
- All persons must have a ticket to enter the stadium.
- It is recommended items at risk for theft are left at home.
- Do not leave valuables in your car. Laptops, purses, GPS units, iPods and other electronic devices are especially at risk for theft.
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate by management can and will be prohibited from the stadium.
- SMOKING AND VAPING
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited in Bobby Dodd Stadium and on Institute Property.
- Handicap Accessible Shuttles will pick-up and drop-off at the following locations starting 3 hours prior to the concert:
- Corner of Ferst Drive & Student Center (Area 2); Corner of Ferst Drive and Student Center Deck (Area 3); Intersection of Ferst Drive and Cherry St. (south side)
- Corner of North Avenue and Tech Lawn (Gates 1 and 2); Along Bobby Dodd Way adjacent to the tunnel and Gates 6 and 7
- TAXI AND UBER STAND
- All taxis and Uber cars will drop-off/pick-up on West Peachtree Street (access to the stadium through Third Street tunnel).
- Any vehicle without proper event parking passes will not be allowed to drive any closer to the stadium.
- WILL CALL
- General Will Call and Media Will Call are located at the Main Georgia Tech Athletics Box Office
- Tickets will be available for pick-up no less than 3.5 hours prior to concert start time
TIPS TO REMEMBER
- There is no reentry into the stadium on concert day. Ticket holders will not be allowed to exit and reenter the stadium for any reason. Please plan your day accordingly.
- Bobby Dodd Stadium gates will open two (2) hours prior to the show.
- Be respectful of your fellow concertgoers who are working on event day. Parking attendants, stadium staff, concession staff and other workers provide a safe, fun-filled experience for all who attend the concert.
- If you drink, drink responsibly and pace your drinking. Know your limit. Watch out for your friends. Drinking laws are strictly enforced.
- Pick up after yourself and your party. Properly dispose of any trash or concert paraphernalia.
- Respect the secure access of campus academic buildings.
- Help us keep this a fun, safe and secure experience. If you see something, say something to a Yellow Jacket Ambassador, an Institute official, a member of law enforcement, or call or text Georgia Tech Fan Assist at 678-429-1413.