2014 Baseball Ticket Information
INDIVIDUAL HOME GAMES:
- Reserved Chairback-$275
- Reserved Bench (section 8 or 10)-$125
- General Admission Bench-$125
- Chairback - $10
- Bench Adult - $8
- Bench Senior/Youth - $6
- Groups of 10+ are $4 per ticket for regular season home games. Some restrictions apply.
- Gates at Russ Chandler Stadium open 1.5 hour prior to the game.
- Single game parking is available in Klaus Deck or Peter's Parking Deck TWO HOURS prior to each game for $5. Please note parking is cash only.
- Tickets for the GT Invitational Tournament are good for both games of each day. There is NO re-entry.
- $2 Tuesdays! All bench seating, soft drinks and popcorn are only $2. (Excludes Georgia on 4/15/14)
- Family Four Pack (available for Saturday games) - A Family Four Pack includes 4 bench tickets, 4 hot dogs, and 4 soft drinks for $40. When purchasing please indicate the total number of tickets needed. Family Four Packs must be purchased in advance and will not be available on the day of the game.
BASEBALL RAINOUT TICKET POLICY:
- All charges are subject to change for special events and tournaments.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Processing fees/service charges are applied to all orders.
In the event a regular season home baseball game is rained out/canceled, that game's ticket can be exchanged for a ticket of equal value to any remaining regular season game at Russ Chandler Stadium during that same season while tickets are still available.
If a doubleheader is scheduled to make up the rainout, then the ticket for the regularly scheduled game will be good for admission to both games of the doubleheader.
If the game postponed is replayed at a later date, the ticket is valid for the date the game is replayed.
Rainout tickets can be exchanged from the Athletic Association Ticket Office located in the Arthur B. Edge Intercollegiate Athletics Center or the Russ Chandler Stadium Box Office while tickets are still available