Georgia Tech Venue Permitted & Prohibited Items
To ease congestion at the gates, please review the following lists regarding what is and isn't allowed inside the gates/doors at any Georgia Tech sports venue. These venues include:
- Bobby Dodd Stadium
- McCamish Pavilion
- Mewborn Field
- O'Keefe Gymnasium
- Russ Chandler Stadium
*A list of all banned items is also posted at stadium gates
- Baby food (with child in arms)
- Cameras (lens must be smaller than 4")
- Small diaper bags
- Game Tickets
- White/Gold pom-poms
- White/Gold Shirts
- Seat Cushions
- Umbrellas (*EXCEPT at Bobby Dodd Stadium)
- Bags & Backpacks (Smaller than 14" x 10" x 5")
- Service Animals
- Banners, signs & flags (no larger than 3' x 5')
- Empty water bottles (that can be filled inside the stadium at water fountains)
- Stadium Seats without arms
- Medical Assistance Devices
- Diaper Bags
- Breast Pumps & Supplies
Season ticket holders can bring sealed bottled water/ non-alcoholic beverages and food items into Bobby Dodd Stadium and McCamish Pavilion in their official Georgia Tech Gameday clear tote bag. Single-game ticket purchasers and season ticket holders without the bag will not be allowed to bring in food or drinks. Season ticket holders can use their bags from the 2016 season or order additional bags by logging into to My Account. Please direct all questions to email@example.com.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Thermos bottles
- Ice bags
- Large bags (larger than 14 by 10 by 5 inches)
- Horns or other noisemakers
- Laser pointers
- Video cameras
- Cameras with lenses longer than 4"
- Stadium seats with arms
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by security or game management.
Please note: In keeping with current Homeland Security restrictions, Georgia Tech does not allow strollers or umbrellas to be left inside the gate entrances at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Holding pens for these items can be found adjacent to the entrances at Gates 4 and 9 of Bobby Dodd.
Bag Check: All bags will be searched upon entry into Bobby Dodd Stadium and McCamish Pavilion. NO bags larger than 14 by 10 by 5 inches will be permitted into Bobby Dodd Stadium or McCamish Pavilion. For questions regarding items not listed in one of the two categories listed above, please contact the Georgia Tech Game Operations Department.