Permitted & Prohibited Items
To east congestion at the gates, please review the following lists regarding what is and isn't allowed inside the gates at Bobby Dodd Stadium. A list of all banned items is also posted at stadium gates.
The following items ARE permitted through gates at Bobby Dodd Stadium:
- Baby food (with child in arms)
- Cameras without large lenses
- Small diaper bags
- Game Tickets
- White/gold pom-poms
- White/Gold Shirts
- Seat Cushions
For reasons of safety, the following items are NOT PERMITTED in Bobby Dodd Stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Sealed bottles (empty bottles are permitted - water fountains are available)
- Thermos bottles
- Ice bags
- Large bags
- Horns or other noisemakers
- Laser pointers
- Video cameras
- Cameras with lenses longer than 4"
- Large flags, banners or signs
- Stadium seats with arms
- Any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate by security or game management.
Please note: In keeping with current Homeland Security restrictions, Georgia Tech does not allow strollers or umbrellas to be left inside the gate entrances. Holding pens for these items can be found adjacent to the entrances at Gates 4 and 9.
Bag Check: All bags will be searched upon entry into Bobby Dodd Stadium. NO backpacks are allowed. NO bags larger than 14 by 10 by 5 inches will be permitted into Bobby Dodd Stadium.
For questions regarding items not listed in one of the two categories listed above, please contact the Georgia Tech Game Operations Department.