Georgia High School Coaches Ticket Requests
Georgia Tech Football provides high school football coaches only the opportunity to request two (2) complimentary tickets to attend regular season home football games. In order to request tickets you must be an active football coach at the high school level and present either an active coaching member number/card or letter on school letterhead.
Coaches complimentary ticket information:
- NO REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN VIA PHONE OR MAIL.
- Ticket requests will close on WEDNESDAY AT NOON the week of the home game.
- Tickets are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- Coaches will receive an email on Thursday of game week confirming their ticket request will be fulfilled.
- On game day, gates open an hour and a half prior to kickoff. When you are ready to enter the stadium, please proceed to GATE 1 at BOBBY DODD STADIUM to the High School Coaches Table for entry into the stadium. Tickets will not be available for pickup/entry into the stadium at halftime.
- You will need to present both a valid State High School Coaching Pass or letter on school letterhead and a ID to collect your tickets.
- Please wear Georgia Tech gear or neutral colors as you will not receive your tickets if you are wearing our opponents gear or team colors.
- NCAA Bylaw 13.8.1 permits us to provide a maximum of two tickets per coach.
- Your name must be on the High School Coaches list in order to receive complimentary admission.
- If your request is fulfilled, and you are unable to attend, please email email@example.com to remove your name from the list. Failure to cancel may prevent future ticket requests.
- Any additional tickets will need to be purchased through the Georgia Tech Ticket Office.
Thank you for your support of Georgia Tech Football. We look forward to seeing you on game day!
To request tickets, please click here.