Swarm Week is Coming - Nov. 20-25
Georgia Tech athletics invites White and Gold faithful to Give, Share and Win!
THE FLATS - Georgia Tech athletics' second-annual Swarm Week is set for the week of Nov. 20-25, when "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" unifies a diverse student body, loyal alumni and passionate fans.
The goal of Swarm Week is to increase engagement between the Georgia Tech community and Yellow Jackets athletics. There are three ways that White and Gold faithful can participate - GIVE, SHARE and WIN.
GIVE - Any amount makes a difference as Georgia Tech athletics seeks to increase its giving base. Our collective support exponentially influences student-athletes lives and improves the GTAA's financial stability in college athletics' ever-changing landscape. Anyone who makes a gift of $50 or greater will receive an official A-T Fund Georgia Tech flag - visit SwarmWeek.ATFund.org to make a gift online.
SHARE - Promote Swarm Week and Georgia Tech athletics throughout the week via social media to increase awareness and involvement across the Georgia Tech community. Use the hashtags #SwarmWeek and, of course, #THWg!
WIN - Anyone who engages during Swarm Week will have the opportunity to win great prizes, including:
- club seats for "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate" when Georgia Tech football hosts archrival Georgia on Saturday, Nov. 25 at Bobby Dodd Stadium;
- postseason tickets;
- personalized Georgia Tech jerseys;
- autographed memorabilia;
- lunch with director of athletics Todd Stansbury;
- lunch with Georgia Tech head coaches;
- official helmet stickers commemorating the 100th anniversary of Georgia Tech's 1917 national championship (as worn by the Yellow Jackets during their win over Wake Forest on Oct. 21);
- and much more!
Prizes will be awarded daily. In addition to giving, fans that spread the word via social media will also be entered to win, so use the hashtag #SwarmWeek to increase the chances of winning a great prize!
For more information on Swarm Week, visit SwarmWeek.ATFund.org.